ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Fast Keystroke Freezes Up FARR

(1/7) > >>

siouxdax:
Hello friends:  :)

I've noticed a little bug with FARR. I think my keystrokes are too fast for it. When I hit "pause/break" and immediately type something, FARR freezes up. It does display the history, but the text box won't show a blinking cursor and won't allow anything to be typed in it. I can't even select a history item shown. I then have to close and restart FARR to correct it.

Armando:
This never happened to me. Not saying that it can't happen, but I've tried to start typing as fast as I cam after hitting break... to no avail... Farr remains responsive.

CleverCat:
I have same problem now and then! And my Desktop freezes also.... :(

Nod5:
I've been having a somewhat similar problem with FARR lately: after not using the computer for a while I go to it and almost immediately hit the PauseBreak button to bring up FARR and then a single letter (one I've tied aliases to). Then I fairly often (once every two days or so) get a FARR memory error. Clicking "cancel" is enough to get FARR to respond like usual again. But every time after that when I bring up FARR and type that same letter I get the same error. If I shut down the FARR process and restart it again then the problem disappears, for the moment. Does anyone recognize such a problem? In some such cases FARR keeps giving error messages until it crashes, but in most cases there's only one error popup. My hunch is that some harddrive has gone into sleep mode and that FARR can't handle that properly.

Armando:
(I've had a similar problem when loading conflicting plugins. The worst was loading the 2 different plugins for Everything at the same time -- Tiny Everything and the other one which name I forget. Apart from that, no problems.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version