ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Most Recently Installed Programs

<< < (3/5) > >>

app103:
Why must he install a third-party program? Windows does this as good as anything else; right-click, and make your choice!
-Curt (September 23, 2009, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where exactly are you right clicking, and what are you choosing, because I don't see any options to sort the add/remove list by date installed, and there is nothing when I right click anywhere on that window.

siouxdax:
Why must he install a third-party program? Windows does this as good as anything else; right-click, and make your choice!
-Curt (September 23, 2009, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree with app103. Windows' add/remove function is somewhere between crap and mediocre. Revo is very, very thorough.

MerleOne:
I think RSIT does exactly that : see http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2009/03/25/check-for-recently-created-or-modified-files-and-installed-software/

sajman99:
Similar to Nirsoft's MyUninstaller, Free Uninstaller provides an abundance of info-- perhaps everything you could possibly want to know about your installed programs.

Curt:
All I am saying is, that if he is using Vista there is no use for any third party program. Yes, there are PLENTY of faster and more advanced applications, but he only asked for this one option, date of installation, and nothing more!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version