ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

new forum feature coded - ability to inline link attachments!

<< < (19/20) > >>

tomos:
I think I understand what you mean...so here is a video...if I am wrong...tell me, and I shall re-do it :)
-Stephen66515 (December 16, 2012, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

:up: very slick video Stephen (what do you use?)
The tip with the numbering is superfluous (it wont screw anything up though!) - the only reason it would be necessary to add numbers would be if you had, say four attachments, and you realised you had attached them in the wrong sequence -
then you could use e.g.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=4]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
- in this example, the fourth file attached would be shown as the second image in the post.

KynloStephen66515:
I think I understand what you mean...so here is a video...if I am wrong...tell me, and I shall re-do it :)
-Stephen66515 (December 16, 2012, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

:up: very slick video Stephen (what do you use?)
The tip with the numbering is superfluous (it wont screw anything up though!) - the only reason it would be necessary to add numbers would be if you had, say four attachments, and you realised you had attached them in the wrong sequence -
then you could use e.g.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=4]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
- in this example, the fourth file attached would be shown as the second image in the post.
-tomos (December 17, 2012, 08:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Camtasia :)

bit:
Sorry. I tried to get through this, bogged down, and still can't figure out how to link to on-line pix so they'll appear in my posts.
Furthermore, the pix I upload all appear in the same small size, no matter how much I enlarge them first.
And if I try downloading one of the larger pix in this thread, 'meow' (white tiger), as a test shot, then reposting it in one of my own posts, it still comes out way smaller than original size, like this:

bit:
Then again, thought I just had it. Let's try again:

Okay, full-size pic if I click on 'attach' first.
What threw me is that I couldn't see what it was doing until the post showed.
Solved that.
But how do you link to an online pic and make that appear?

bit:
[ Invalid Attachment ]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Magnolia_grandiflora_Tree.jpg/800px-Magnolia_grandiflora_Tree.jpg[ Invalid Attachment ]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version