ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

new forum feature coded - ability to inline link attachments!

<< < (18/20) > >>

tomos:
^ my 'method' gives you more time ;-)

Quick question - why aren't the extended options available from the initial reply screen?-TaoPhoenix (December 16, 2012, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---
hmmm
"quick reply" could well include images without taking up too much space :-\

Giampy:
I try...

KynloStephen66515:
I think I understand what you mean...so here is a video...if I am wrong...tell me, and I shall re-do it :)

Giampy:
Select your image and post. The image will show where the [attachthumb=#] text is.
-tomos (December 16, 2012, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now I understand why it seemed to not work: every time I looked at the preview of my messages, I always saw the code only ([attachthumb=#] or similar), I never saw the image in the preview, therefore I believed it didn't work. I'd have never imagined that to see the image it took to post the message.

Thank you Tomos.

tomos:
Select your image and post. The image will show where the [attachthumb=#] text is.
-tomos (December 16, 2012, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Now I understand why it seemed to not work: every time I looked at the preview of my messages, I always saw the code only ([attachthumb=#] or similar), I never saw the image in the preview, therefore I believed it didn't work. I'd have never imagined that to see the image it took to post the message.

Thank you Tomos.
-Giampy (December 16, 2012, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good point Giampy (and you're welcome).
I'll edit my post to note that.

@mouser -
it might be good if that was made clearer to the poster when previewing their post?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version