ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

new forum feature coded - ability to inline link attachments!

<< < (17/20) > >>

elvisbrown:
this is a badly implemented feature, I have just spent 15 frustrating minutes trying to work out how to get an inline image in a review. Shame on you, it should be easy and encourage people to use not obfuscated and difficult. Try Bogger or any other web user interface to see how it should be done. Bah >:(

mouser:
We are far from perfect.  But what we lack in ease of use we hopefully make up in helpfullness.  If you let us know (or send me a personal message) where you are getting stuck, we can try to help.

Giampy:
I have tried in any way but I don't still succeed in publishing an image stored in my PC.

tomos:
I have tried in any way but I don't still succeed in publishing an image stored in my PC.
-Giampy (December 16, 2012, 11:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

if you use 'quick reply' (bottom of the page) click the 'preview' button.

Click 'Link inline image' (see cursor in next screenshot)

Select e.g. "inline thumb attachment" which shows this text: [attachthumb=#] - to show the image as thubmnail that enlarges when you click on it (recommended especially for bigger images)

Then, go to Attach:[______________] [Browse] below the textbox

Browse to the image on your HD. Select your image and post. The image will show where the [attachthumb=#] text is.
NOTE: the image will *not* show when you preview the post!

If it doesnt work, try to figure out and explain where it fails (thanks!)

TaoPhoenix:
Quick question - why aren't the extended options available from the initial reply screen? I do it by speed posting half the post then quickly modifying it to get the image attached.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version