ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Directory searching

<< < (2/2)

alias:
Thanks, mouser.  One other thing:  I was trying to get the exclude subdirectories feature to work and couldn't seem to make it do anything.  I was particularly interested in preventing the search from recursing .svn subdirectories, but nothing I put in seemed to work.  (e.g. all .svn directories have an "entries" file.  I tried the following strings in the "Exclude subdirectories whose full path..." field, without success: "svn", ".svn", "\.svn\", and ".svn\", in an attempt to prevent the "entries" file from showing in the results list.  However, this does work:  "\.svn".

This is an issue I was about to ask about a while back because I thought it didn't work, but then found a way.  Now, I'm wondering if it's related in any way, and thought it might be useful to you (as info) or to others (in case they can't get it to work). 

mouser:
well that certainly seems like a clear bug, i'll look into that as well.

alias:
(Sorry, mouser, but I had it on my calendar that I should try to be a pain in the butt to somebody today, and it turned out to be you...)

Have you had a chance to look at this one any more?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version