ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea - Whats in my fridge?

<< < (10/13) > >>

jeromy:
Thank you very much for this!  I live alone and constantly throw stuff away because I forget that I bought something and don't remember to eat it.  I don't have the luxury of roommates trying to steal my food.
Any chance a future version could have a tray icon with an alert system to remind me to eat a food that is about to expire? :)

This could save me a lot of money! 

skwire:
Any chance a future version could have a tray icon with an alert system to remind me to eat a food that is about to expire? :)-jeromy (December 15, 2009, 12:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, I could have it check say, at midnight, and it have it pop up a message box with items that are within two days of expiration.  That way, the message box is there for you first thing in the morning.  Is that along the lines of what you're thinking?

jeromy:
Sure, I could have it check say, at midnight, and it have it pop up a message box with items that are within two days of expiration.  That way, the message box is there for you first thing in the morning.  Is that along the lines of what you're thinking?
-skwire (December 15, 2009, 01:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that would be perfect!

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.6 - 2009-12-18
    + When the day changes (at midnight), a message box will pop up with a list of soon-to-expire items.  (Thanks, jeromy)

If the above addition turns out to be a problem for anybody else using this app, please let me know and I'll make it optional.

insert_nick:
In Help -> About -> Credits you read:
Special thanks to "Absent Professor" on the DonationCoder forums for the original idea.
--- End quote ---
...but that should be "Abent Professor" :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version