ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea - Whats in my fridge?

<< < (4/13) > >>

mouser:
how about show expiration data as # days (before or after expiration) when you get under 7 day timeframe?
and maybe show the current date in titlebar or somewhere else clear.

mouser:
maybe it would be nice to have an option somewhere to turn off these columns that most users of the software probably wont use (Owner and Share) and remember that if others are going to use it, they probably wont want to be distracted by such features.  just a thought.  also maybe the left hand Food Item column should auto expand its size to fit area?

MilesAhead:
I remember seeing a similar problem solved on 60 Minutes TV show.  The way the woman solved it was, she had 3 guys come into the house every day to stock her refrigerator and toss out the old stuff.  Of course it's helpful her husband is VP of a large bank and has income in the top %1 of the nation.  But it is a direct approach I must admit!!  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I see you bought new whips and chains, eh, boss?  Bahahaha.   :P :P :P :P

skwire:
how about show expiration data as # days (before or after expiration) when you get under 7 day timeframe?
and maybe show the current date in titlebar or somewhere else clear.
-mouser (September 14, 2009, 11:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

In the next build, the current date now shows in the statusbar.  Were you thinking another column for the # days data?

maybe it would be nice to have an option somewhere to turn off these columns that most users of the software probably wont use (Owner and Share) and remember that if others are going to use it, they probably wont want to be distracted by such features.  just a thought.  also maybe the left hand Food Item column should auto expand its size to fit area?
-mouser (September 14, 2009, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Column width and order saving is in the next build as is column selection.  The Food Item resize issue is fixed, too.  I must've broken that at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version