ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Jan/Feb Poll - What Area Should DonationCoder.com Focus on Most in 2006?

<< < (2/6) > >>

tinyvillager:

More new software,i wanna see DC lay claim on the must have apps,stuff that ranks up there with foobar,winrar,etc.
Which in my mind DC already satisfies with it's in house and off-site contributions.

brotherS:
More new software,i wanna see DC lay claim on the must have apps,stuff that ranks up there with foobar,winrar,etc.
Which in my mind DC already satisfies with it's in house and off-site contributions.
-tinyvillager (January 06, 2006, 08:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Keep in mind that mouser asked for suggestions for 2006, not 2007, 2008, ...
8)

mouser:
here's an offer: i'll write a custom program for every new review someone writes :)

superboyac:
here's an offer: i'll write a custom program for every new review someone writes :)
-mouser (January 06, 2006, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here's my reponse:  I'll write 10 reviews if you write an addressbook software called "The Greatest Addressbook Ever"

Seriously...but I'll write the reviews anyway :)

mouser:
writing a review of address book programs would be a good way to discover the best and lay out a blueprint of what you think the best such tool should look like, missing features, etc.  it would be a service to users and might help get those features implemented.  having such a comprehensive review would be a good first step before a programmer here embarked on writing a new address book app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version