ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

How to Lucid Dream -- Nice wikiHow page

<< < (4/5) > >>

mahesh2k:
lol..I've seen snakes many times in my dreams (cause we've few here). and those sites interpret something like this. Which is not making sense to me ever. This is the reason i don't buy those telekensis,paranormal people's opinion who try to interpret dreams/events. So gotta agree dream dictionary/forums are of no use  :down:

40hz:
I don't know what you guys think but so far i've seen the dreams i get is what my mind wants to see.
-mahesh2k (September 11, 2009, 01:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing unusual about that. Reality works the same way for most people.

BTW: If hypnogogic state sounds too 'old hat' you can always refer to it by the more modern term: Zoned Out ;D-40hz (September 10, 2009, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Lucid in the sky with diamonds? :)
-f0dder (September 11, 2009, 02:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

>:D Perfect! When I read that, I had to look twice to be sure you weren't cranioscopical.  Bravo!

Paul Keith:
lol..I've seen snakes many times in my dreams (cause we've few here). and those sites interpret something like this. Which is not making sense to me ever. This is the reason i don't buy those telekensis,paranormal people's opinion who try to interpret dreams/events. So gotta agree dream dictionary/forums are of no use  :down:
-mahesh2k (September 11, 2009, 02:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well the telekensis paranormal people are scams. Most interpreters though seem like the modern day Freudians.

These dictionaries though aren't based on accuracy but on quantity. That's kind of why they're a dictionary and not a recommendation system.

See this for example where the interpretation is interlaced with user's sharing of their dreams and supposed interpretation to generate a wiki-like compendium of interpretations in the hopes that you win the lottery.

OldElmerFudd:
Became aware I was frequently lucid dreaming when I was a young man. It's kind of second nature; I'm aware I'm dreaming while I'm in the dream. Some of my favorites involves "layers"; an awareness you're dreaming inside a dream where you're dreaming inside of a dream. It's like telling yourself "I'm dreaming" and knowing that outside is not awake but still another dream.

No tips, tricks, or mantras for this; it just happens.

40hz:
A Dream Within A Dream

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem