ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR Google Calculator Plugin

<< < (2/2)

IainB:
Some of the links in "Available for installation" on the DC Updater screen are flaky/broken (have changed, but not been updated in DC Updater?).

Might that be the case with the DARR Google Calculator and czb pack too?

czb:
I've never been able to get gcal to work - no matter what I type, I get "Nothing found.", but I don't have any idea how it's supposed to work, either.  When I installed the czb pack, I got some html help files, but with the exception of JSCalc, all the help topics just say something about typing in text for the "New Tiddler".  Does anybody else have it working, or know how it's supposed to work?
-mchalkley (September 07, 2009, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for pointing out. I never noticed because I never used it :P I prefer to use jscalc. But I will fix it asap :Thmbsup:

EDIT: it should be corrected by now. You can either download new version of czb pack of modify one line in fsubscript.js

from

--- ---string = string.match(/<table>.*?calc_img\.gif.*?<b>(.*?)<\/b>.*?<\/table>/);to

--- ---string = string.match(/<table.*?calc_img\.gif.*?<b>(.*?)<\/b>.*?<\/table>/);
Do you see the difference? :D

TucknDar:
Excellent! Works now, czb. thanks!

alias:
It took me a minute, but I did manage to spot the difference... ;)  I made that one change and it works perfectly.  It's a lot slower than JSCalc, obviously, so I'll continue to use it for everything it'll do, but Google Calc has some interesting capabilities...  Thanks!

IT_Fan:
I've never been able to get gcal to work - no matter what I type, I get "Nothing found.", but I don't have any idea how it's supposed to work, either.  When I installed the czb pack, I got some html help files, but with the exception of JSCalc, all the help topics just say something about typing in text for the "New Tiddler".  Does anybody else have it working, or know how it's supposed to work?
-mchalkley (September 07, 2009, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for pointing out. I never noticed because I never used it :P I prefer to use jscalc. But I will fix it asap :Thmbsup:

EDIT: it should be corrected by now. You can either download new version of czb pack of modify one line in fsubscript.js

from

--- ---string = string.match(/<table>.*?calc_img\.gif.*?<b>(.*?)<\/b>.*?<\/table>/);to

--- ---string = string.match(/<table.*?calc_img\.gif.*?<b>(.*?)<\/b>.*?<\/table>/);
Do you see the difference? :D
-czb (September 08, 2009, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing found either ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version