ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR alt tab 2.0 beta

<< < (3/3)

alias:
Mouser, now that you're flush with the success of a fantastic new release (Thanks! - btw...), have you given any more thought to this one?  (Gratitude doesn't last long, does it?) ;)

I'm using FARR alt tab 2.0 every day (all day, pretty much) and I think it's a huge improvement over the standard Alt-Tab...

alias:
Mouser, we talked about this one a couple times, but I was thinking about this as an approach and I'm wondering if this would be a lot of work:  Would it be possible to just have another option in FARR's scoring heuristics to allow scoring of windows?  That way, with a very high score placed on open windows, any text matches would always come to the top, and it would effectively make FARR the ultimate task-switcher...

(In other words:  BUMP!)  :)

ewemoa:
I'm using FARR 2.80.02 and not having much luck getting this plugin to run.

My Troubleshooting Log says:

*Loading plugin: FARRAltTab\FARRAltTab.dll
 Failed.
*Loading plugin: FARRAltTab\FARRAltTabRCW.dll
 Failed.

--- End quote ---

Is this likely to be a case of -- try uninstalling other plugins?

Edit: I tried a FARR installation with only the plugin in question, but got similar results.

skajfes:
I'm using FARR 2.80.02 and not having much luck getting this plugin to run.

My Troubleshooting Log says:

*Loading plugin: FARRAltTab\FARRAltTab.dll
 Failed.
*Loading plugin: FARRAltTab\FARRAltTabRCW.dll
 Failed.

--- End quote ---

Is this likely to be a case of -- try uninstalling other plugins?

Edit: I tried a FARR installation with only the plugin in question, but got similar results.
-ewemoa (February 03, 2010, 05:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am working on a new and improved version, but unfortunately I can't allocate much time for this particular task so it'll take a while.

Sorry

ewemoa:
No hurry, no problem!

Thanks for the response :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version