ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: SuperDuperRoboPrinter

<< < (7/12) > >>

tomos:
last version is much better awopbamboo
At the moment though, it prints everything in subdirectories as well - even without 'Include Subdirs' ticked

awopbamboo:
last version is much better awopbamboo
At the moment though, it prints everything in subdirectories as well - even without 'Include Subdirs' ticked

-tomos (September 15, 2009, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does it!  Better sort that!!!   :(

tomos:
For PDF's it works very nicely :Thmbsup:

. . but unfortunately with tiffs - they get printed to fullpage size, regardless of the actual size of the image (I havent tested any other image files but presume it's the same)
When I open the print dialogue box and look at the print queue, I see:
Full page print. I presume it's using the 'Photo printing wizard' (XP home) which doesnt give an option to print at actual size :(

If I remove tiff extension from the list to print with windows image viewer, the file simply opens in the viewer and nothing more happens (I must check file associations again)

awopbamboo:
There is an edit box on the main screen, any file extensions shown there and Super printing thingy will use the windows image viewer to try and print the file, not matter what that extension is associated with.  If .tiff is shown there, try removing it and see if windows tries to use anything else to print.  o, then associate with something better to print.

the problem is, someone else was having the issue earlier that hat their files were associated with was then coming up with the print dialog.  It seems to be a no win situation, unless you can associate with something half decent.

I use Paint Shop Pro, and that seems ok....

I'll look and see if there is a way pf printing actualy size with the image viewer...  No doubt someone will come back later and they want to print full size with it!!!  Ho hum...

skwire:
I'll look and see if there is a way pf printing actualy size with the image viewer...  No doubt someone will come back later and they want to print full size with it!!!  Ho hum...-awopbamboo (September 15, 2009, 07:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to the wonderful world of Coding Snacks.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version