ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

separate user profiles

(1/2) > >>

michaewlewis:
I love the concept of GridMove, seems to work good and I have a suggestion that would pretty much guarantee I would use it permanently.
There needs to be a way to tie it to different profiles. I use terminal services at work and some users have one screen, some have two or three screens. Each of the users should be able to change the settings in gridmove to their own preference. But the way it is now, if one user changes settings, everyone else gets hosed.
I think the ini file should just be moved from the program files directory into each user's application settings directory and it would take care of it.

jgpaiva:
Oh! Good point, I hadn't thought about that.

I think it's a good idea, and I'll try to add it as soon as I have some free time. To be honest, it may not be soon as I'm now on the final 2 months of my MsC :)

michaewlewis:
I look forward to the update and you can look forward to a nice little donation when it is ready. :)

michaewlewis:
How's school going? Still looking forward to an update with profile compatibility. :)
(And still willing to give a good size donation)

jgpaiva:
I finally got around to updating GridMove and added you request, please see more here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version