ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (53/57) > >>

cci8j:
Hi Jody, and thanks again for F2F.

Yes, I see what you mean about using the timestamping for the folder creation. That's fine for me, actually, for the "create a distinct-folder" times.

What I'd love is a way to keep around 10-20 well-known (or, secondarily, recent-- but configured is better) directories. Here's one use case of a couple:

The Downloads folder always collects files of a few types: PDFs, MP3s, soundfonts, ZIPs of various sorts, documents from work, etc. There's places for each of these things (even directories where "downloads" accrete, outside of the standard Downloads folder. For example, if I've downloaded some installers that I want to keep around, I might move them to a well-known but different places. Is there a way to do this, that I'm missing? Typing a long path or remembering (and losing) what's in the copy buffer are more dodgy than creating that list once-in-blue-moon.

Also, sometimes I'll explode a ZIP on the desktop or similar and want to re-constitute a different resulting folder in the canonical place (removing .DS_STORE, manuals for languages I don't speak, etc.). I know where I want that new folder to go, but it's somewhat multi-step to get it there.

Lastly, in my particular case, it could theoretically be better if F2F didn't quit between iterations, but that perhaps complicates things horribly, and it's not like F2F is slow or anything. But, could a flag be sent on startup that tells F2F to re-initialize, but stay resident between iterations? (There are hours where I'll go a-cleaning, and this could help one iota). Keeping it stateless has it's charm, so feel free to say so.

Rockets:
if file's name is:
Английский_фанат,_осквернивший.mp4
no folder is created and error message is shown:
Unable to create destination directory. Aborting...

skwire:
F2F is not Unicode capable. Apologies.

Rockets:
i think i found the problem, it is й:
normally it has one symbol (working):
https://unicodelookup.com/#й/1
but my file has 2 (error):
https://unicodelookup.com/#й/1

PS: parser is not working properly or I am blind

stiffwin:
Hi - is it possible to change the startup resolution? I'm trying to use it on Win10 on a 4k tv, and the text is so small that it is unreadable.
Cheers
Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version