ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (45/57) > >>

skwire:
Hi, zarrafakt, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :)

Picking up on callumm's post above I have a problem getting Files2folder to work. I am using Vista SP2. I have tried unregistering and uninstalling but every time I use the right click menu on a file I get,
[ Invalid Attachment ]-zarrafakt (March 07, 2016, 05:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Please note that I've never tested this program on any Vista install.  That said, after running the unregister file and attempting the install again, are you positive that you're:

* Running the Files2Folder.exe file from a permanent location (folder) and not directly from the zip file?
* Running the Files2Folder.exe file with Administrator rights?

zarrafakt:
Thanks for the quick response Skwire,

My Vista account is administrator. Both files2folder install and unregister were 'Run as administrator'. I have just repeated that and have the same problem just as callumm described it. It has worked on my system before. I suspect that something else has interfered with it and a Vista reinstall may be the only solution

mouser:
File Punter featured on ghacks today:
http://www.ghacks.net/2016/04/09/file-punter-review/

skwire:
Very nice.  Thank you for the heads up.

XoRRoX:
Very nice job Skwire - I use it a lot  :up: :)

I would really like to configure a hotkey for it to trigger, something like Ctrl + G(roup) - would you want to do that? (I saw you developed it in AHK so that should be easy for you, right? :) )

Thanks a lot in advance, for the effort you put into it up till now and for sharing it  8) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version