ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (33/57) > >>

TehBotolSosro:
i really like this program, worked great in win8, just remember to run the program at admin mode when you start the program for the first time, without admin mode the shell extension doesn't show up.

thank you for creating this program

TaoPhoenix:
Hmm. It's at least starting off behaving on my laptop. This time I made a MoreUtils folder way at the top of the C drive, so this is one I have to remember gets really cranky when you move it, so it's out of the way and I can just let it do its thing.

Ambaquista:
Nice and usefull program!

May I propose a feature?
Currently the program auto-create the folder name if only one file is selected.
It would be nice, if I select more than one file, that a small input box pops up asking for a name, but PROPOSING the name of the file (without the extension, of course...) WHERE the cursor is positioned.
So I can write a new name or accept and just hit enter.

Thank you
best regards

skwire:
Hi, Ambaquista, and welcome to DonationCoder.   :)

It would be nice, if I select more than one file, that a small input box pops up asking for a name, but PROPOSING the name of the file (without the extension, of course...)-Ambaquista (October 05, 2014, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

If more than one file is selected, how is the program to know which one you want pre-entered in the field?

WHERE the cursor is positioned. -Ambaquista (October 05, 2014, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Making the window appear at the cursor is easily doable.

Ambaquista:
You reply in seconds! Thank you!

I´m glad the feature I request is doable.

Thanks again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version