ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (32/57) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Random note, As much as a reminder to me as anything:

I am starting to use my laptop again, which also has XP, so I can use that as a cross-test system for the times when certain coding snacks seem to be misbehaving on my primary system.

So one of these months I'll get to that...

skywalka:
When I use Files 2 Folder locally the process completes in a couple seconds.

When I use Files 2 Folder on my Drobo FS it can take up to 10 minutes for F2F to finish.  If I do it manually it only takes seconds.

skwire:
When I use Files 2 Folder locally the process completes in a couple seconds.
When I use Files 2 Folder on my Drobo FS it can take up to 10 minutes for F2F to finish.  If I do it manually it only takes seconds.
-skywalka (July 22, 2013, 11:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

*shrug*  I've no idea why this would be.  I use Files 2 Folder across a local Windows share (mapped drive) and it completes instantly.

TaoPhoenix:
I magically had this working again out of a total fluke ... and then I moved the folder again and it went back to crashing! :(

skwire:
Silly Tao...Trix are for kids.   :D

1) Download this: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/files_2_folder/Unreg_F2F.zip
2) Run the Unregister_F2F_Shell_Extension.exe file, in Administrator mode, and that should unregister the shell extension.
3) Put your Files2Folder.exe file where you want and run it.  It should ask you if you want to register the shell extension.

Let me know if it doesn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version