ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (27/57) > >>

skwire:
Unicode filenames won't work for sure.  Otherwise, I think you're okay.  If a file doesn't move into a folder, chances are that a file already exists by that name in said folder.  In other words, F2F doesn't overwrite or rename files when moving.

paarkhi:
Shell extension doesn't get registered on windows 8 consumer preview :(

skwire:
Shell extension doesn't get registered on windows 8 consumer preview :(-paarkhi (March 21, 2012, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

That doesn't surprise me.  I have no plans to move to W8 so my support for that OS will be, "If it works, great.  If not, sorry."

paarkhi:
Shell extension doesn't get registered on windows 8 consumer preview :(-paarkhi (March 21, 2012, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

That doesn't surprise me.  I have no plans to move to W8 so my support for that OS will be, "If it works, great.  If not, sorry."
-skwire (March 21, 2012, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ok Thanks

nkormanik:
Skwire, really super you were able to add the third option to create folders for each file type, and to automatically place each file into its proper folder based on its extension.

Job well done.

Question:  Files To Folder does not appear to be a regular "Context Menu Handler" shell extension.  For instance, as reported by Nirsoft's ShellExView.  However, Files To Folder definitely appears in my context menu.  And I do see the Files To Folder entry in the registry.  Would you briefly explain why you chose not to make Files To Folder a regular "Context Menu Handler"?

Thanks again.  Wonderful tool.

Nicholas Kormanik

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version