ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (20/57) > >>

skwire:
Can't get this working in W7 64 bit. Is files2folder compatible?
-Harpagon (February 24, 2011, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome to the site, Harpagon.  Under Windows 7, you need to run this with administrator privileges.  Are you doing that?

paarkhi:
First of all lots of greetings to SKwire for coding this and Happy to see the active development even after the initial build release 1.5 years ago.
My request still remains that it would be very kind of you, if you can include even folders in the right click for this program
Thank you either way for creating such beautiful program which I regularly use

Harpagon:
Didn't get you reply Skwire. Thx for the respons.

I have -files 2 folder- as shell extension. Nothing more.

"The file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action..."

briandr67:
Hey skwire, I'm still waiting for a reply to my Jan 12 post above.............. And Harpagon, it works well for me on W7 x64 Home Premium with exception above. Brian

skwire:
"The file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action..."-Harpagon (March 02, 2011, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

It sounds like you moved the Files2Folder executable after registering the shell extension.  Try unregistering using the automatically generated shortcut and then re-registering.

Hey skwire, I'm still waiting for a reply to my Jan 12 post above.............. And Harpagon, it works well for me on W7 x64 Home Premium with exception above. Brian-briandr67 (March 02, 2011, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this is a glitch and I've tried a few copy/move methods to fix it (with no success).  I think about the only way to handle it would be to recreate the shortcut in the target folder and then delete the original LNK file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version