ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (54/57) > >>

chance24:
Problem: I have new version of F2F installed on top of an old version so things don't work very well. :(

I think I need some help with how to uninstall F2F and whatever set-up changes it has left behind before I can reinstall it.

The error message I get now is that the file is not connected to any application.

KaysLover:
Question relating to Windows 10

Is there a way to run the program in "Program files (x86) and sub directories and get it to work there?

Currently, it does nothing (i.e. doesn’t give you an error or anything).

Thanks

spam spam bacon spam:
I resolved the error message:  (and here's what I did to fix it)

--- ---This file does not have a program associated with it for performing...
I use 7-zip via the context menu to unzip archives

When I install an OS, I create a folder right off C:\ called "Portable Apps"
This is where I place all sort of apps that don't install themselves into C:\Program Files...

Screenshot of my basic setup....
DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

What I normally do (but it wasn't working):

I usually download an archive to "downloads", unzip it to a self-named sub-folder in downloads, and then move that folder with the unzipped contents to my C:\Portable Apps\ directory.

What I did differently::

Instead of unzipping the archive to a sub-folder in the downloads directory, I unzipped it DIRECTLY to it's own sub-folder in C:\Portable Apps\

Once it was unzipped directly into the directory it will remain permanently, I ran the .exe with with admin rights (from the context menu), and it registered (this step always worked though).

I then right clicked on the help.txt file for F2F and chose "Files 2 Folder" and wallah!

No more error!!!

HTH anyone else with the problem...

CDandVinyl:

I'd love an option for a single file to be sent to an existing folder.

For example , yesterday I selected and sent

'All you need is love.mp3'
'Something.mp3'
'I am the walrus.mp3'

to a 'Beatles' folder because F2F allows me to name the folder multiple files are going to.

Today , I want to send 'Back in the USSR' to my Beatles folder via F2F, but I can't...

If I have more multiple files selected , then I *can* send it to the already-named folder

Is a switch possible in the interface to allow a single file to be sent to an already-named folder?

:)

CDandVinyl:

Is this forum still active?

Just wondering ......

:huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version