ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (47/57) > >>

XoRRoX:
Hmm, understand. Would you then be willing to make a command line switch so I can add a hotkey myself in my always resident script to invoke it? TIA ;)-XoRRoX (May 18, 2016, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

F2F doesn't work on command line switches.  That is, it uses what is known as a Shell DropTarget.

Apologies for the late reply.
-skwire (June 11, 2016, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, thanks for the reply :)

So, there is not any way to assign a shortcut key?

dominicanghost:
I keep getting an stating "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel." How can I get F2F to work without making it the default program for all the extensions?

skwire:
How can I get F2F to work without making it the default program for all the extensions?
-dominicanghost (September 27, 2016, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try this, please:

* Download this: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/files_2_folder/Unreg_F2F.zip
* Extract that zip file into some folder.  Right-click the Unregister_F2F_Shell_Extension.exe file and choose Run As Administrator.  That should unregister the shell extension.
* Put your Files2Folder.exe file where you want and run it with Administrator rights as well.  DO NOT run it directly from the zip file and you MUST run it with Administrator rights. It  should ask you if you want to register the shell extension again so accept this.
* Now try right-clicking a file and see if it works.

dominicanghost:
I have tried what you stated and I keep getting the same error message. I have the file in my documents folder, which has worked on other computers. Any other suggestions?

dominicanghost:
How can I get F2F to work without making it the default program for all the extensions?
-dominicanghost (September 27, 2016, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try this, please:

* Download this: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/files_2_folder/Unreg_F2F.zip
* Extract that zip file into some folder.  Right-click the Unregister_F2F_Shell_Extension.exe file and choose Run As Administrator.  That should unregister the shell extension.
* Put your Files2Folder.exe file where you want and run it with Administrator rights as well.  DO NOT run it directly from the zip file and you MUST run it with Administrator rights. It  should ask you if you want to register the shell extension again so accept this.
* Now try right-clicking a file and see if it works.-skwire (September 27, 2016, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---
I have tried what you stated and I keep getting the same error message. I have the file in my documents folder, which has worked on other computers. Any other suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version