ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (46/57) > >>

skwire:
Hi, XoRRoX, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :D

Very nice job Skwire - I use it a lot  :up: :)-XoRRoX (May 10, 2016, 12:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm glad to know you find it useful.   :Thmbsup:

I would really like to configure a hotkey for it to trigger, something like Ctrl + G(roup) - would you want to do that? (I saw you developed it in AHK so that should be easy for you, right? :) )-XoRRoX (May 10, 2016, 12:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, this app is written in AHK, but it's designed to not stay resident in memory so I can't do a global hotkey.  Basically, it's invoked, does its business, and exits.

XoRRoX:
Yes, this app is written in AHK, but it's designed to not stay resident in memory so I can't do a global hotkey.  Basically, it's invoked, does its business, and exits.
-skwire (May 10, 2016, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, understand. Would you then be willing to make a command line switch so I can add a hotkey myself in my always resident script to invoke it? TIA ;)

Edit1:
After a second thought, it already has, as this is what is invoked by choosing the option in the context menu.. I'll skim through the registry to find it.

Edit2:
Not quite, as it seems.. Could you help me and shed some light on it, please? :)

XoRRoX:
-skwire (May 10, 2016, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, understand. Would you then be willing to make a command line switch so I can add a hotkey myself in my always resident script to invoke it? TIA ;)

Edit1:
After a second thought, it already has, as this is what is invoked by choosing the option in the context menu.. I'll skim through the registry to find it.

Edit2:
Not quite, as it seems.. Could you help me and shed some light on it, please? :)
-XoRRoX (May 18, 2016, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Still here @skwire ? :)

dcwul62:
Something like this?
(easy within Directory Opus)
=
DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name
=

skwire:
Hmm, understand. Would you then be willing to make a command line switch so I can add a hotkey myself in my always resident script to invoke it? TIA ;)-XoRRoX (May 18, 2016, 01:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

F2F doesn't work on command line switches.  That is, it uses what is known as a Shell DropTarget.

Apologies for the late reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version