ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (41/57) > >>

skwire:
IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!! MY FILES2FOLDER ISN'T WORKING - WAHHH WAHHH WHHHH-hairypaulsack (October 30, 2015, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Try this, please:

* Download this: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/files_2_folder/Unreg_F2F.zip
* Extract that zip into some folder.  Right-click the Unregister_F2F_Shell_Extension.exe file and choose Run As Administrator.  That should unregister the shell extension.
* Put your Files2Folder.exe file where you want and run it with Administrator rights as well.  You MUST run it with Administrator rights. It should ask you if you want to register the shell extension.
Now try right-clicking a file now and let me know.

jiilo.kim:
i cant see the option window for f2f.
it worked just fine till yesterday and now it just make folders and i cant see the option window.
i tried removing it the way you have said in this thread and reinstalling it but it didn't do the job either.
can you plz tell me how to fix this.??

skwire:
i cant see the option window for f2f.-jiilo.kim (November 03, 2015, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you see the F2F button in your taskbar at all?  Keep in mind that the window only appears if you have more than one file selected.

jiilo.kim:
i cant see the option window for f2f.-jiilo.kim (November 03, 2015, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you see the F2F button in your taskbar at all?  Keep in mind that the window only appears if you have more than one file selected.
-skwire (November 03, 2015, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

omg i just reinstalled it and now it works fine m8  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
omg i just reinstalled it and now it works fine m8  :Thmbsup:-jiilo.kim (November 03, 2015, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Did you do anything different for this install (such as running with admin rights)?  Which OS are you using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version