ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (30/57) > >>

skwire:
Paypal @ http://skwire.dcmembers.com/wb/pages/software/files-2-folder.php   OK?
-Kzoom (April 21, 2012, 12:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, the Paypal donate links are fine.  =]  Thank you.

TaoPhoenix:
I have just remembered this little app. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work on my slightly-funky XP box. (My previous use case was at work.)

It seems to successfully put the menu item into Right-Click, but then it runs rather slowly (some fifteen seconds) and then exits having done nothing visible. Any ideas?

skwire:
Since you seem to have so many problems with that XP box, re-install the OS?   :P

TaoPhoenix:
Since you seem to have so many problems with that XP box, re-install the OS?   :P
-skwire (December 14, 2012, 12:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Only for software you create! :P

Unfortunately re-installing the OS and then re-loading everything requires skills and probably time I don't have! :(

One option is to dig up Chris Gingerich because the second half of his snack does the same effect of file-to-folder, and that seems to work pretty well. He might be able to chop his snack in half to just do the folder create & move thing.

Yo, Chris G! You around?

skwire:
Did you move the Files2Folder.exe file after running it for the first time (to get the entry in the menu)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version