ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (22/57) > >>

dashky:
Excellent program!  :Thmbsup:

But just found out that it doesn't work with non-unicode file names... such as :

Chinese: 七不
Japanese: きメイ

Any plan of adding this into your to do list? Again... good job!  :)

------------
Edit: I think I found out why... the file names are not even displayed correctly in command prompt, I only see the characters being replaced by ?????.
Guess I need to change the Region and Language setting for the non-unicode first. Hmm...

skwire:
Apologies for the late reply.  I've tried to make Files 2 Folder Unicode compatible but I've been unsuccessful to this point (even with AHK_L Unicode).

paarkhi:
Any ideas of adding folders to that list, like it should allow to select the folders also to push...?

antekgla:
Hi, I congratulate you for this fantastic application and +1 to the gebeleisis suggestion to fill the "move all the files into a subfolder named:" box with the name of the file right clicked and if is posible all selected.

I would love too if Cancel and OK button include keyboards shortcuts (Cancel and OK) because I am a keyboard lover.  :-[

Keep up the good work  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
Hi, antekgla, and welcome to the site.  Here you go:

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2011-09-14
    + Added keyboard accelerators to the OK and Cancel buttons.  (Thanks, antekgla)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version