ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Beta: fSekrit 1.40 needs some abuse!

<< < (8/8)

f0dder:
but you can either use a hex editor or grab an EDITBIN from an older VS.
-f0dder (November 23, 2009, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can send you my 05 if you like.
-Stoic Joker (November 23, 2009, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, but no need - I had an older version lying around myself :)

f0dder:
There, NT4 and Win9x support should be back again, and the way to make notes Read-only should be sane.

I ended settling for vc2003toolkit and the win2003-server edition of PlatformSDK for release builds, built through SCons scripts, and using Visual Studio 2008 (and IDE for building) while developing. This also trims some ~11kb off the executable size because of vc2003's smaller libc overhead :)

It's probably a good idea to give this beta version a thorough bashing (I'm going to get at it myself with a few different physical and virtual windows versions), since the toolchain has been radically changed. The shouldn't cause problems, but better safe than sorry.

If no bugs are found, this should be the final beta before 1.40 is declared final and (hopefully :)) stable.

While I find that fSekrit is pretty much feature-complete for what it was intended to be, there's still a few more things I want to add to the project; but those require internal structure changes and source code cleanups... I'm pondering whether I should make fSekrit open-source after doing those fixes, or wait until I've implemented those last few ideas I have. Any suggestions? :)

f0dder:
Version 1.40 has been released, enjoy - further discussion can take place in that thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version