ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Selector 3.4.3.0

<< < (10/14) > >>

MilesAhead:
Selector 2.3.0.0 Added Check for Updates command to Tray Menu. (I would appreciate it if anyone using dial-up internet would try it out as I only have broadband.)

MilesAhead:
Selector 2.4.0.0  Added more Glass to Popup Window.

See first post for new screen shot.

MilesAhead:
Selector 2.6.0.0 Added an .ini file option, UseTransOn7. This is a Windows Seven only option. If set to 0 the Popup Window will act is in previous versions.  If set to 1, and you are running Windows Seven with Glass enabled, you should get a translucent window like the screen shot below:

They don't make it easy to draw on glass so the text is a bit smudgy.  But if you like translucent windows you may prefer it to the standard popup window.  I stole the technique from Yashied on AutoIt3 forum, using his WinAPIEx include script. :)

edit: I kludged it to make the text easier to read on translucent window. :)

Selector will not try to use the translucent window unless it detects Windows Seven and the option is enabled in the .ini file.

edit2: Now you can set the Transparency option in the Tray Menu instead of editing the .ini file. The option is W7 only.  The setting in the menu will be disabled if you're not running Seven with Glass enabled.

MilesAhead:
Selector 2.6.2.0  Minor adjustments to Popup Window.

http://www.favessoft.com/SelectorTrans.jpg

MilesAhead:
Selector 2.8.0.0 Revised Tray Icon handling. Also in 2.7.0.0 a regression was fixed that could cause change of hotkey to fail silently in some cases.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version