ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Another similar app (disclaimer: I haven't tried it)

<< < (3/6) > >>

mouser:
i was suggesting editbar placement on bottom may solve your "jumping" problem when you have f+r near bottom of screen.

Amadawn:
By the way, I think that someone (nontroppo?) asked about how to change the Colibri settings. I could not find how either so I sent an email to the programmer.

It turns out that you have to type:
Colibry<ENTER>Settings<Enter>
Actually you do not need to put capitals and once you type "co" it shows Colibry so in fact you must type co<ENTER>se<ENTER>

When you do this you see a list of settings. If you dont type s for instance and it will show all settings that have an s in their name.

It is not very intuitive, it is there if you want to try it. You can enable/disable the auto-start, change the Hotkey and enable/disable the splash screen.

The programmer told me that it is very much a work in progress so I guess that it should get better. FFR is _much_ better right now, but Colibri definitelly looks cooler.

Cheers,

Angel

Amadawn:
OK, sorry for the repeated posts. I just found out about the "Skin" option in FFR and that kind of fixes the first gripe that I had with the program. I still believe that Colibry looks better, but this is definitelly quite good! I just wish there were more skins to choose from. Cool!!!

Cheers,

Angel

mouser:
big skin pack (about 61 skins):
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/downloads/Skins.zip

i could have sworn i added this to the f+r page, but it must be yet another thing that is pending for the big version 2 upgrade of F+R coming soon.

Amadawn:
Cool!

However it is hard to test the different skins due to the way you must select them now.

Would it be possible to instead of having an editbox plus a browse button to have an editable combo box (plust the browse button)? That way you could have the list of skins on the same folder as the current skin show up when you clicked on the down arrow button of the combo box. This would make it very easy to check all the skins one after the other by simply clicking the down key.

That'd be great!

Cheers,

Amadawn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version