ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Tabbles on BDJ on Wednesday

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
No problem!  I actually purchased it on Bits this time- it seems to have improved a lot from comments from the users, and changed paradigms a bit.  I'll update the review with my new findings as soon as I get a chance.

J-Mac:
No problem!  I actually purchased it on Bits this time- it seems to have improved a lot from comments from the users, and changed paradigms a bit.  I'll update the review with my new findings as soon as I get a chance.
-wraith808 (February 27, 2010, 12:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Aha - so you have seen some changes then? Maybe I need to reconsider.

Do you know whether or not it plays well with 3rd party file managers? Like Directory Opus, XYPlorer, TC, etc.?

Thanks!

Jim

wraith808:
I'm not sure.  Actually, I'm not even sure how extensive the changes are- I looked at the site and the descriptions, and they seemed like a good direction, even in the licensing.  And the price was a lot better this time and I'm a software addict so...

But I'll take a look at it and post my findings here as soon as I get a chance.  Unfortunately, it probably won't be today as it's my wife's birthday.

J-Mac:
But I'll take a look at it and post my findings here as soon as I get a chance.  Unfortunately, it probably won't be today as it's my wife's birthday.
-wraith808 (February 27, 2010, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well darn! I hope you know your priorities well! Show your wife a wonderful birthday!

Thanks!

Jim

Darwin:
Just to note - Tabbles is availabe on Bits du Jour again today (August 2, 2010).

wraith - any updates on how you feel about this application?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version