ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

<< < (16/17) > >>

mouser:
Another feature that might prove useful when handling large numbers of files would be to an option to ignore files where any of the tags are empty and leave them where they are, rather than moving to a folder such as Fix Me.
--- End quote ---
yeah that might be nice as an option.

drumbeats1:
Hello I just used your tool on my library and it worked great the first time, I have a question regarding duplicates. Is there a way to notify me of or skip songs I already own and have sorted? Currently it files them in the correct folder with the file I already have with a bracketed number but I don't want to have to perform search for all files with the bracketed number then delete them every time I add large amounts of music.

Thank you.

skwire:
Hi, drumbeats1, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :)

Is there a way to notify me of or skip songs I already own and have sorted? Currently it files them in the correct folder with the file I already have with a bracketed number but I don't want to have to perform search for all files with the bracketed number then delete them every time I add large amounts of music.-drumbeats1 (December 18, 2015, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not quite sure I understand you.  When you add new music, are you adding from a different folder than the destination (your final music folder, I presume)?  Or, are you adding the new music the eventual destination and then constantly re-sorting the whole destination folder?

newlexicon:
I've used this little program with great success in the past. I've recently installed it again after formatting my computer and now I can't seem to get it to do any organizing..The destination folder remains empty every time. I've set my Source and Destination folders and selected a Template. That's ll thats really required to make it function, right? Also those input preferences never save when the program is closed and reopened. What am I missing?

skwire:
I've used this little program with great success in the past. I've recently installed it again after formatting my computer and now I can't seem to get it to do any organizing..The destination folder remains empty every time. I've set my Source and Destination folders and selected a Template. That's ll thats really required to make it function, right? Also those input preferences never save when the program is closed and reopened. What am I missing?-newlexicon (January 25, 2016, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

It sounds like you're running it from a UAC protected folder.  If that's the case, you have two choices:

* Run the application with administrator rights.
* Move the application to a non-UAC protected folder and run it from there.
Please let me know if that solves the issue you're having.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version