ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

<< < (15/17) > >>

magician62:
OK. I think I have a clue! It may be a misunderstanding on my part of the function.

I have not been creating a template using the pop-up window and saving it. I have just been putting $album in the Tag options field. Seeing it in the ini, made me think it was being saved there and retrieved from there. I am now thinking the ini is only showing the last used? And the templates.txt, is where the token should be saved?

skwire:
I have not been creating a template using the pop-up window and saving it. I have just been putting $album in the Tag options field. Seeing it in the ini, made me think it was being saved there and retrieved from there. I am now thinking the ini is only showing the last used? And the templates.txt, is where the token should be saved?-magician62 (September 15, 2015, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Correct.  That way, you can have several templates saved and easily choose between them.  Apologies for the confusion.  =]

magician62:
Would it be possible on exit to compare the content of the Tag options field to the content of the templates.txt and offer to add it if it does not exist.

This would eliminate mistakes like mine, and remind people to save their templates.

skwire:
I'll consider it.   :D

magician62:
Another feature that might prove useful when handling large numbers of files would be to an option to ignore files where any of the tags are empty and leave them where they are, rather than moving to a folder such as Fix Me. This would then allow for the possibility of other clues in the folder or folder name/path.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version