ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

<< < (14/17) > >>

skwire:
What is happening is that you can create a template. $album, which gets saved to the ini on close. But when you re-open it is not reading that field from the ini, though the template is there.-magician62 (September 15, 2015, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, I think I know what's happening.  To confirm, I'm going to guess there are a few other templates that start with "$album" in your template list, right?  If so, and until I can fix this, you can try putting your lone "$album" entry at the top of the list.

I will zip the file set and upload to the web and PM you a link.  I can get it to consistently fail.-magician62 (September 15, 2015, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I load that album up in mp3Tag (my fav audio file tagger), it shows that those files have "!BAD ID3v2" tags.  They'll need to be fixed before Tags2Folders will work properly.

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

magician62:
Hi Jody, I have no entries in the tag list. I only installed a few days ago and have only used $album. to get files that had got separated back together before processing in mp3tag.

As to tag, well spotted. fixed it in mp3tag

skwire:
Hi Jody, I have no entries in the tag list. I only installed a few days ago and have only used $album. to get files that had got separated back together before processing in mp3tag.-magician62 (September 15, 2015, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Odd.  If it's okay with you, would you mind sending me your Tags2Folders.ini and your templates.txt file?

magician62:
Hi Jody templates.txt file is empty

Here is the content of the ini, less source and destination paths.

[Settings]
Template=$album
Missing=-= FixMe =
Close=0
Recurse=1
Show_Folder=0
File_Mod=1
Artist_Default=1

Move_Copy=1

skwire:
Hi Jody templates.txt file is empty-magician62 (September 15, 2015, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Did you click the [...] button, add the $album token to the list, and click the Save button?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version