ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

<< < (13/17) > >>

newlexicon:
That's what I was looking for! Great, thanks! Great program!

In regards to the various artists albums--what token might you suggest for that?

nkormanik:
make 100% sure that your files are tagged properly
-skwire (February 13, 2015, 01:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Anyone have a suggestion on a program which automatically tags mp3 files -- by downloading any needed info from the Internet?

Manually tagging a huge collection of tunes would be nearly impossible.

Thanks!

magician62:
There seems to be a bug... :) v1.1.1 build 2

I have a file set that it sends to Fix Me rather than processing. It is not the first set to be processed incorrectly. It seems to be 1 in 100 or so. Only using one tag.

Additionally, not sure if it is a bug, but in Win 10 The tag template is not stored between sessions, though all other selections are.

skwire:
I have a file set that it sends to Fix Me rather than processing. It is not the first set to be processed incorrectly. It seems to be 1 in 100 or so. Only using one tag.-magician62 (September 14, 2015, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is it the same file(s) consistently?  If so, can you provide me with one?

Additionally, not sure if it is a bug, but in Win 10 The tag template is not stored between sessions, though all other selections are.-magician62 (September 14, 2015, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't have, nor plan to move to, Windows 10, but this sounds like a UAC-related issue.  Two things you can try are running the app with administrator rights or move the app install folder to a non-UAC-protected location.

magician62:
Hi Jody, looking at the ini file, I would say it's not a UAC issue

What is happening is that you can create a template. $album, which gets saved to the ini on close. But when you re-open it is not reading that field from the ini, though the template is there.

I will zip the file set and upload to the web and PM you a link.  I can get it to consistently fail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version