ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

<< < (9/17) > >>

pat.rick:
I'm ordering my collection of music files. Came across this fine program. Thanx

For my ease of use I could use of another token. I have for example a collection cd of filmmusic. There are variuous artist on there. If I use tag2folder these songs will go in to seperate folders.

i would like to keep them together. I have make use of the tag "ALBUM ARTIST" in de songs. Would it be possible to use this token?

skwire:
Hello, pat.rick, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

i would like to keep them together. I have make use of the tag "ALBUM ARTIST" in de songs. Would it be possible to use this token?
-pat.rick (December 01, 2012, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Let me see what I can do.   :)

skwire:
Here you go, pat.rick.  Apologies for the wait.

Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2012-12-04
    + Added $albumartist token.  Because there is no hard standard for an
      ALBUMARTIST tag, Tags 2 Folders evaulates for the following tags
      (in order): ALBUM ARTIST (APEv2 tag), ALBUMARTIST (APEv2 tag),
      MUSICBRAINZ_ALBUMARTIST (APEv2 tag) & the ID3v2 TPE2 frame.
      (Thanks, pat.rick)
    + Added ability to edit and save multiple token strings.

pat.rick:
wow, great!

that was really fast! Its running now on my music folder and it look just the way i hoped it would be.

thanks very much for adding and so fast!

pat.rick:
I Let v1.0.9 it run over night works like a charm I use the token $albumartist\$album

Got a few -= FixMe=- I changed them and run the whole thing again. Got a few fixme's again but mpetag says no wrong doing here. After inspection of the titels. It look like the remaining fixme's are song I bought with iTunes. Foobar my mediaplayer and mp3tag sees the albumartist. Even in explorer evrything seems ok but eventually I saw the problem. Those itunes files are m4a's

So this is a kinda long story to tell that tag2folder can't read the albumartist from m4a files

I can fix them manually but i thought I let you know!

Regards Patrick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version