ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

CircleDock: Hello and a few questions

<< < (2/2)

Markham:
I've unchecked all toggling but left and right edges. But when i click on the central button to make it hide then it would not appear again if i move mouse left or right edge (i've even tried different pixel edges). -perchera (October 16, 2009, 06:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's a bug in the current (and previous) version(s) which effectively means that any changes to the left/right/top/bottom settings is not immediately effected and you must quit Circle Dock and restart it to make those settings effective. I have fixed that bug in the next release.

The thing is that sometimes i do not want to see the CD on desktop to enjoy my wallpaper :) but, of course, if i need cd again i prefer the moving mouse rather than clicking Mbutton or finding shortcut in tray.
--- End quote ---
Mice with X1 (and X2) buttons are not that common - some Logitech have a X1 and some have both X1 and X2 buttons. However as Eric (the original author) did not have such a mouse, the implementation of these extra buttons is not complete. I will be looking into this for a future release.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version