ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Wordlist Maker for teachers and students and ppl learning English

(1/3) > >>

justabeginner:
I've had an idea for making a program that makes wordlists from web pages. I've added some more features like a wordsearch creator and an online google dictionary facility. Hope you like it.

What the program does:

You basically copy and article of the web or from a document on a topic you may be covering. My program splits up the words, gets rid of duplicates, and puts the word in alphabetical order. From there you can drag and drop a word list into MS Word or wordpad. You can also make a wordsearch with those words, as well as access the web to get their meanings. As an added bonus, you may chat with you peers over the net and upload your wordlists or other files to them (once you know their IP address). Hopefully the attached pictures describe all of this.

I have custemised the program for donation coder. Sorry about the wait. Enjoy!

P.S.

I would like to hear from the locations that people come from. I'm just interested to see how far my program travels, and to what use it is being used for. I work for a school, so I created the program for the literacy program at the college where I work at. Please send any bugs that you may find, so that I may fix them.

mouser:
that's a fun idea.

tsaint:
An EXCELLENT idea!

Coeluh:
I dont get it? What does it do?

justabeginner:
Coeluh ,

Hopefully the attached pictures describe the program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version