ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

License key does not work

(1/2) > >>

ctstud:
After I paste the license code and click on accept, the message appears that the key has been saved, however when I right click on the Screen Captor Icon the About line still says; "Enter new License code" I have tried multiple times.

mouser:
Choose the about item from menu and see what it says in the about box -- does it list your name/email?  if so then the license has been accepted.
The menu item will still always say "About (Enter new License Code)".

amin_giga:
im pasting the key into it and it starts with r* but it keeps giving me this eror :
Error: Bad License Key syntax.  Error in License Key text syntax -- please check that you copied+pasted the entire license key begining with *r.

mouser:
sometimes this happens if you grabbed the license key for a different program.. on the license key page note that there is a list of license keys to download for different apps.

email me if you continue to have problems and i can try to help ([email protected])

trharr:
Each time I try to enter the license key, it returns the following message. "Error: Bad License Key syntax.  Error in License Key text syntax -- please check that you copied+pasted the entire license key begining with *r." I am certain the key was pasted correctly. Please advise a solution. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version