ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Imagic2015 Website - Administrative services in France

(1/1)

Whereismyangel:
Hi everybody,

And first of all, thanks a lot Mouser for giving us the opportunity to advertise on your forum. It's a very appreciated gesture, as your whole website, and spirit are !  :D :Thmbsup: :D

Sarah and I (Christophe) are happy to announce the creation of our website.

Even if our website is still under construction, our goal at imagic2015 is to provides the best service for foreigners, guiding them through French administration processes in a smooth and serene manner.

You'll be able to find some useful information about life in France, and especially about all your officialdoms.

We've also made a forum, in French and in English, where you'll be able to find some very useful informations about life in France in general.

Feel free to have a look, don't hesitate to register and to post or to ask some questions in the forum.

Sincerely,
Imagic2015 team.

[Edit]
Because I'm also creating the website myself, and also because it's the first time I'm doing this kind of job, I'm still "a little bit"  :huh: :huh: :huh: confused about it. So, any criticism, comments or remarks, even negative, will be GREATLY appreciated, as I know that a lot of people on DC have a very valuable experience in that domain.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version