ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Windows system tray clock replacement

<< < (7/10) > >>

superboyac:
AARRGH!!  Alfaclock 2 just become shareware.  I can't bring myself to pay $30 for a freakin clock replacement.

brotherS:
AARRGH!!  Alfaclock 2 just become shareware.  I can't bring myself to pay $30 for a freakin clock replacement.
-superboyac (February 28, 2006, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Then try to be happy with the latest free version ;)

And hope app103's replacement (see above) will be as good or even better, I'm looking forward to the final version.

superboyac:
Yeah, hopefully app103's will be nice.

I don't think Alfaclock has a free version...it "expires" after a certain amount of time and you can't open it after that.

brotherS:
I don't think Alfaclock has a free version...it "expires" after a certain amount of time and you can't open it after that.
-superboyac (February 28, 2006, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I see... :(

david.intp:
-superboyac (February 28, 2006, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Alfaclock Free" v1.90 is promoted at www.alfaclock.com as "freeware", and I have seen no indication since installing it that it is going to expire.  I really like it.  It is reminiscent of tclock, but is more polished, and is designed for XP.  I have not tried the same author's "Betaclock", formerly "Alfaclock 2"; it may have different licensing terms.

Edit: Corrected misspelled link, spotted by Betsy, below.  Just my darn dyslexia atcing up again.   :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version