ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Rainmeter 1.0 Now Available

<< < (2/2)

gexecuter:
Apologies, I had to get about 12 and 3/4's winks, I pulled a 30+ hour day on the new release, and were not done yet  ;D

Am I an developer: No  8)
But I am a member of the Dev Team, and one of the forum site Admin.
My job: Go getter, Demolitions Man, Tutorials and Education, and the proverbial foot to rear-end motivator.
I have taken on the task of resurrection, now that that is accomplished, I want to ensure that Rainmeter moves forward as a community based effort.

if you follow the image below, all you need to do is right click on the Rainmeter systems tray icon, go to Config, and find the Enigma entry, follow through on the drop lists until you find HOME, click it and the start up page will appear.

If you require anything further, please do not hesitate to ask  :D

And above all else enjoy and have fun  :Thmbsup:
-sgtevmckay (August 07, 2009, 06:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your response, it was pretty easy in hindsight. After doing a little tweaking my desktop looks like this:

[attachthumb = 1][/attachthumb]

Two question if you are so kind to answer again, one: how do i make the bottom black bar dissapear so that only the indicators like used RAM remain? and two: do you know any good guides or wiki for Rainmeter that can prevent me from asking you this stuff all the time?

sgtevmckay:
I am so sorry for teh delayed response. I have been incredibly busy with a work contract.

To answer teh questions:
To eliminate teh car there is 2 easy ways.
1.) Right click in teh bar field, and empty area, and go through the Menu until you find Close Skin.
2.) right click Rainmeter in teh systems tray and find the appropriate item and follow through teh drop menus until you find close skinFor instructional material on Rainmeter, there is teh help file that comes with Rainmeter, The forum (www.rainmeter.net/Forum), teh RainWiki in progress (www.rainmeter.net/rainwiki), there is the initial manual (http://www.ipi.fi/~rainy/Rainmeter/Manual.html), a ton of documentation through LifeHacker, But I suggest the help file and the forum as a good starting point

Once again my apologies for my delay in response, and I hope to be a bit quicker in the future  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version