ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

How do I capture the Add or Remove Programs list?

<< < (2/4) > >>

cyberdiva:
Actually, I just tried to capture the contents of the Add/Remove window using HyperSnap.  I had no problem: it scrolled through the entire long list and captured it all.  I was happy to see that, since it's further evidence for me that whatever problem I've been having with the AutoScroll Region feature in HyperSnap may be related only to its behavior with Firefox.

I'd still love to know whether Screenshot Captor can also accomplish this.

mouser:
I'd still love to know whether Screenshot Captor can also accomplish this.
--- End quote ---

Screenshot Captor should have no problem capturing the contents of the Add/Remove window using a scrolling capture -- it works for me fine.  I'll have to explore why some people seem to be having trouble getting this to work.

CheckUserFirst:
I'm using Windows XP Pro x86 SP3 and Windows XP Pro x64 SP2 and Screenshot Captor v2.70.02

On both systems the red highlight (after I press Ctrl+Shift+PrtScr or select from the tray icon menu) never allows to select the scrollable list box. It just selects the whole Add/Remove window. Therefore it is not unexpected that it can't scroll down...

mouser:
I stand corrected -- i was not trying the add/remove dialog but the task manager dialog -- i misread the post.
I haven't tried the add/remove dialog, but if it is as CheckUserFirst says, then that would be a problem.  I'm curious to know how HyperSnap does it (though I must say the HyperSnap author is a very clever guy so i'm not surprised if he found a clever solution).

CheckUserFirst:
Carol Haynes thank you VERY MUCH!!!

Your suggestion doesn't solve the Screenshot Captor problem but it is in fact what I was looking for!!!
I just wanted a text list and with CCleaner I just have to "Save to text file..." (BTW it is indeed much faster than the Add/Remove applet)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version