ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

Baby Cody gets bored with nudone

(1/2) > >>

nudone:
Baby Cody has finally become bored with me. i'd promised we'd go searching for big Cody but the typical British summer has meant rain stopped play.

i managed to grab a few quick snaps of BC today whilst i was at the computer. you can see that BC has quite a short attention span so be warned when he visits you.

BC snooping on my web reading.

BC bored after about 3 seconds.

BC confusing a usb cable with a worm - maybe he prefers them.

BC looking for details of Cody's location - nothing found. Seems Cody isn't so easy to find.

BC perplexed by a taxidermy bird and Intel Bunnyman rider. Asks "where's Cody?". No reply.

BC trying to hatch a large egg. (Don't tell Baby Cody it was a skull - i think he'd freak-out.)

Me and Baby Cody (look at the mess - that's all BC's fault. honest).

so that was a brief visit. wish there could haven been more excitement for BC - maybe he'll visit again one day. next stop is Carol's. I'm sure he'll have an adventure when he gets there...

Carol Haynes:
LOL - nice to see Baby Cody was 'in to everything' maybe I'll have to fix locks on my cupboards!

Looking forward to meeting Baby Cody next week - anyone else in UK planning a visit from Baby Cody do sign up on the UK list ASAP otherwise he will on a plane again after visiting me and heading who knows where ;)

cranioscopical:
Nice sequence, Nudone  :) :up:

mouser:

Deozaan:
How fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version