ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Req - Clickable Tooltips for Pasting

(1/1)

Smobu:
Clickable Tooltips for Pasting

I was hoping tha someone could modify this script to make it so that the tooltips are allowed to paste when they are clicked upon.
The windows key and v key are used to cycle through the entries that were copied earlier. I use this to mainly copy text and rename files easier.
The reason that I use this script as opposed to others is that this script does not steal the focus for renaming files.

--- Code: AutoIt ---clip_index = 0clip_max = 5clip_1 = Textclip_active = 1 CoordMode, tooltip, screen goto clip_end_label OnClipboardChange:if clip_active        addClip(clipboard)clip_active = 1return addClip(text){        global        if text =                return        local old        old := clip_%clip_index%        if  old = %text%                return        clip_index := mod(clip_index+1,clip_max)        clip_%clip_index% = %text%} #V::clip_tmp=1v_was=1loop{        Loop %clip_max%        {                index := mod(clip_max+clip_index-A_Index+1,clip_max)                element := clip_%index%                element := ShortenClip(element)                i1 := A_Index+1                if element                        ToolTip, %element%, 30+60*(A_Index=clip_tmp), 60*A_Index-50,i1        }        res := GetKeyState("LWin","P")+GetKeyState("RWin","P")        esc__ := GetKeyState("Escape","P")        if (res=0)                break        if (esc__=1)                break        res := GetKeyState("V","P")        if res=1                if v_was=0                loop                {                        clip_tmp := 1+mod(clip_tmp,clip_max)                        index := mod(clip_max+clip_index-clip_tmp+1,clip_max)                        element := clip_%index%                        if element                                break                }        v_was := res        Sleep, 50        }Loop %clip_max%{        i1 := A_Index+1        ToolTip, , , , i1}if (esc__=1)        returnindex := mod(clip_max+clip_index-clip_tmp+1,clip_max)clip_active =clipboard := clip_%index%Send, ^vreturn ShortenClip(text){        Loop, Parse, text, `n        {                StringLeft, outline, A_LoopField, 40                out = %out%%outline%`n                if A_Index>2                {                        out = %out%.....                        break                }        }        return out}  clip_end_label:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version