ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FileBox eXtender Alternatives

<< < (10/10)

Nutty:
However I was wondering, is there ANY other tool at all that has the fantastic feature of FBE where you open a file open/save dialog, then click on an explorer (or Dopus) window, and the file open/save dialog is instantly switched to the same directory which that Explorer window is currently pointing to? This is THE key feature of FBE I must be using a hundred times a day.-David.P (August 21, 2009, 02:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Direct Folders, already mentioned here several times, does it.

Curt:
I just prefer PS Hot Folders  ;)
-Curt (August 21, 2009, 01:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
havent heard of this one - but last updated May 2007 :tellme: (is it perfect!?)
-tomos (August 21, 2009, 04:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

- the May 2007 update was for Vista, I assume; it is working perfect on mine. But of course I went and asked Mr. Poplavski about PS Hot Folders for Windows 7. Here is his answer, four months later, if anyone would care to translate... I have no idea if he even answered my question or if this maybe is a robot generated merry Christmas card or whatever!:

I am very happy with my PS Hot Folders, but in order to recommend it to my friends I need you to tell if you're going to update it for Win 7, or if it possibly already works with Win 7, please.

I can tell you that I also have licenses for FileBox eXtender, Piky Folders (Piky Suite), Handy Folders, Direct Folders, and AnVir Taskmanager Pro, but I prefer PS Hot Folders because it is available via more programs.
Regards,
Curt
-Curt
--- End quote ---
Здравствуйте, Curt.

От Вас было получено письмо с запросом на подтверждение прочтения.

Информируем Вас, что Sergey Poplavsky прочитал(а) Ваше письмо. Обратите, пожалуйста, внимание, что данное подтверждение не означает, что Ваше письмо было прочитано сколь-нибудь внимательно и/или было понято  получателем.
Если Ваше письмо требует ответа, Sergey ответит Вам в ближайшее время.

Ваше письмо (включая первые десять строк текста и некоторую служебную информацию для Вашего удобства):

----------Автоматически выделенные данные----------
•Время создания:      Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:34:25 -0700
•Тема:                Hot Folders & Win 7
•Прикрепленные файлы: <none>

<оставшаяся часть письма удалена для уменьшения траффика>
----------------------Конец------------------------

Edited: Of you had received a letter to the request for confirmation reading.

We inform you that Sergey poplavsky read (a) your letter. Please, please, attention that the evidence does not mean that your letter was read ANY carefully and/or it was understood as the recipient.
If your letter requires an answer, Sergey will answer you shortly.
-Babylon
--- End quote ---
-Sergey Poplavsky
--- End quote ---

- after four months!!!!  :o

:tellme:

cmpm:
I liked the rollup feature of fileboxextender.
Which is here in another program,
but that's all it does.
Works with W7. Free.

http://www.palma.com.au/winroll/

For folders and shortcuts I don't need much more then I already have to work with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version