ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FileBox eXtender Alternatives

<< < (6/10) > >>

Curt:
I use a variety of related program$, because none of them will do it all, on its own, and in general I like to try this and that. Of course there will be quite some overlapping..., and expenses.

1) PS Hot Folders
2) FileBox eXtender
3) AnVir Task Manager Pro (!) I don't recall what the free version can do.
4) PikyFolders (part of PikySuite)

Contro:
I had piky basket under testing remember.
Anvir Task Manager i have seen too. It's a great program. a free version I think have this possibility. It's only I prefer freeware.
I'll take a look to PS Hot Folders.

Thanksxxxxxx

Contro:
This other morning I was upset because I was tired of working.
-Contro (July 29, 2009, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

me too lol
-tomos (July 30, 2009, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Tomos I wish you a happy weekend

FileBox eXtender Alternatives

Contro:
Bueno. Es de pago. A veces desearĂ­a tener mucho dinero para comprar todo cuanto deseo en internet.

Buen fin de semana.

Un abrazo

tide:
I have been using Direct Folders for years and I think it's best in its class. Unfortunately, it it is not compatible with ESET antivirus.  :'(

I have just replaced FF with FileBox eXtender and it seems to work pretty well. I haven't had any problems using eXtender with OpenOffice.org Writer.
-tide (July 31, 2009, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you use the version 3 of Open Office ?

I have problems with Calc in this version . With Writer I don't Know.

-Contro (July 31, 2009, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Contro,

Yes, I am using version 3.1 of OpenOffice. I just tried Calc and I see no problems with eXtender. I don't know what the problem could be with your system but, if you're running Windows that probably says it all. (Yes, I use Windows.  :down: )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version