ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FileBox eXtender Alternatives

<< < (2/10) > >>

Contro:
tomos beat me to recommending the DC review  :)

As I use Total Commander as my file manager, rather than Windows Explorer, I don't have quite so much need, but you still can't avoid folder dialogs.  I run PowerPro and find its "Favorite folders lists for file open/save dialogs" feature very useful.
-rjbull (July 28, 2009, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you know the program : FileBox eXtender ?
I have use total Commander and I am using Free commander and are not the same......

Contro:
Thankssss

I'll take a good look

tomos:
have you searched :) ?

in the Reviews section:
Best Dialog Extender

also CFDButton
-tomos (July 28, 2009, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Of course not. I only want your opinion about programs you knows personally, not in a list of web software....
-Contro (July 28, 2009, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Contro, I meant had you searched dc - the links I give are dc (here) - which is naturally not "a list of web software"

I did a bit of work for you there - I didnt do it because I was looking for thanks (more because I was bored with my work) but I would appreciate a more polite response

It is normal procedure to search for something in a forum before posting a query (not saying I remember to do it myself all the time...)

rjbull:
I did a bit of work for you there - I didnt do it because I was looking for thanks (more because I was bored with my work) but I would appreciate a more polite response
-tomos (July 29, 2009, 02:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well said, tomos.  This is DC, not usenet.  Politeness and helpfulness are the spirit of the site.

Contro:
I'll take a good look.

FileBox eXtender Alternatives

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version