ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

New scanner features for Screenshot Captor

<< < (2/10) > >>

tomos:
this is going to be a fantastic feature for SC. thanks mouser.. :Thmbsup:
-lanux128 (July 21, 2009, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1  :)

joby_toss:
this is going to be a fantastic feature for SC. thanks mouser.. :Thmbsup:
-lanux128 (July 21, 2009, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1  :)
-tomos (July 21, 2009, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

+2 :)

steeladept:
Man, didn't even get to read this before it was decided...Of course I would be a +1 as well.  The way I often use SC (and the reason for my request for an open file under the File Menu) was because I often get scans either directly or through email that SC can make basic edits to easily.  It is especially useful for the simplicity of bluring the inside and/or outside of objects.  This is not something ANY other program I have available is able to do easily.  If I can skip the step of opening the file is SC and just pull it in from the scanner, that would be a big +.

That said, I still request the open option for those that are emailed to me...

Thanks again,

Tom

P.S.  Love the new icon.  MUCH better than the old one!

mouser:
Regarding requesting an "Open" option..
Screenshot Captor insists on working within a given directory.. so you can can either:

* 1. Change the screenshot directory to where your file is (from File menu)
* 2. Or drag and drop your image into the screenshot directory thumbnail view panel (which will copy it to current screenshot directory)
Now i could add a new File menu item that did #1 or #2 and then auto selected the image, if that would speed things up? Which would be better, #1 or #2?

steeladept:
My current workaround is to do #2 anyway and just open SC after I move it.  If you set it to add it to the SC directory when I open it, that would be great!  Though for others I could see it screwing with their organization if they have several sub folders.  I could easily live with thatoption #1 if it were the way it worked as long as I could do a "save as" type of option and redirect the saved item to the default location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version