ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What have I done!?

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
I am just getting that jittery feeling
-steeladept (July 16, 2009, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup. It is scary. It's also a sign that you're growing as a person. :)

Let the clock start. steeladept should disappear from the forum for a period of six months starting in about 18 months. That will be about the time we'll hear something to the effect of "I really really really need to start my thesis". ;)

-tinjaw (July 16, 2009, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

He'd never say that.

However, he very well might say: "I really really really need to start my dissertation..."

app103:
I am just getting that jittery feeling
-steeladept (July 16, 2009, 02:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yup. It is scary. It's also a sign that you're growing as a person. :)

Let the clock start. steeladept should disappear from the forum for a period of six months starting in about 18 months. That will be about the time we'll hear something to the effect of "I really really really need to start my thesis". ;)

-tinjaw (July 16, 2009, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

He'd never say that.

However, he very well might say: "I really really really need to start my dissertation..."

-40hz (July 16, 2009, 07:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

At which point he will be offered a copy of Instant Boss and a link to PhinisheD.org

or he can join mouser in the  DC ABD Procrastinators Club.

steeladept:
At which point he will be offered a copy of Instant Boss and a link to PhinisheD.org

or he can join mouser in the  DC ABD Procrastinators Club.
-app103 (July 16, 2009, 07:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Quite possible.  I wasn't aware it was an official club with a name and everything LOL... :Thmbsup:  Is cody part of the club or is there another mascot planned for when the club gets around to it? :D

tinjaw:
or is there another mascot planned for when the club gets around to it?
-steeladept (July 17, 2009, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice touch.  :D

jgpaiva:
Well, In case that helps, you're not alone!
I'm now finishing my msc, and have already applied for the phd. I'll be starting next month!
I think I'm not fully aware of what I'm getting myself into, but hopefully this will be yet another battle won ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version