ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google Chrome: Time for a Second Chance?

<< < (17/19) > >>

Deozaan:
Wow. You got me poking around in the Under The Hood section and I found Google Print Cloud. Now I can print to my home printer from anywhere, even my phone. Awesome!

J-Mac:
Made me open Chrome and check that out. Got it all set, but... I can't print! Chrome says I am connected, I'm signed in, tells me all my printers are now connected to Google Print Cloud. All looks good but when I click on "Print a Test Page" the dialog that opens shows no printers there and says that I have no printers connected. Weird.

Thanks!

Jim

Ath:
... Got it all set, but... I can't print! ...
-J-Mac (February 11, 2011, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Had exactly the same experience! Thought it was because I'm on Win7 x64, so I postponed further testing until they figure it out.

MilesAhead:
Hmmmmmmmm, I guess MS is locked into "Internet Explorer" otherwise with the "cloud push" in all the ads I don't know why they don't come out with a browser named "Cloud."  It seems inevitable.

Ath:
Hmmmmmmmm, I guess MS is locked into "Internet Explorer" otherwise with the "cloud push" in all the ads I don't know why they don't come out with a browser named "Cloud."  It seems inevitable.
-MilesAhead (February 11, 2011, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Didn't that happen today? IE 9.0 RC (Release: Cloud)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version